Relative/absolute cell references

  1. #1
    Jan Kronsell
    Guest

    Relative/absolute cell references

    I have a formula, like for instance = A1*A3

    I like to copy this, relatively, that is updating it to =A2*A4 and so on.

    The data is supposed to be in A1, A3 or A2, A4, but if the user moves the
    data from A1 to B1 the fomula is updated to =B1*A3.

    Is there someway I can prevent that? So no matter where the user moves the
    data, the formula will remain unchanged?

    Jan

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest