print quality settings box greyed out

  1. #1
    ON2DVD
    Guest

    print quality settings box greyed out

    Hi

    In the page setup is the print quality setting supposed to be greyed out?
    The reason I ask is because I am supposed to have all worksheets in my
    workbook the same print quality or I can't convert it in Adobe Acrobat 6.

    --
    Regards
    ON2DVD

  2. #2
    RagDyeR
    Guest

    Re: print quality settings box greyed out

    Certain settings are unavailable when you access SetUp from the Print
    Preview window.

    Start from <File> <Page SetUp>.
    --

    HTH,

    RD

    news:c%[email protected]...

  3. #3
    ON2DVD
    Guest

    Re: print quality settings box greyed out

    Hi

    That's what I was doing!!

    --
    Regards