Import from Database using field from excel.

  1. #1
    BD
    Guest

    Import from Database using field from excel.

    I would like to update a cell in Excel with a date and
    then somehow have the Excel document import data
    from an outside SQL database with the new date. I can
    hardcode the date in the database lookup(& it works now)
    but I would like to instead have it refer to cell on the page.
    Is this a possibility ?

    Thanks,
    BD

    PS. One more quick question... is there a way to execute a
    stored procedure against a SQL Database and get the records
    from that query ? (I can work around this one... created views)
    Mostly wondering for future projects.

  2. #2
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: Import from Database using field from excel.

    BD

    Check out here

    http://www.nickhodge.co.uk/gui/datam...taexamples.htm

    Nick Hodge