Calculating with named ranges

  1. #1
    KG
    Guest

    Calculating with named ranges

    if I have a range named "Quantities" in cells C3:O3 and a range named
    "UnitPrice" in cells C5:O5, can I enter formulas in each of cells C7:O7 that
    use the range names to perform the multiplications of cells C3 * C5, D3 * D5,
    etc ?

  2. #2
    JulieD
    Guest

    RE: Calculating with named ranges

    Hi KG

    in C7 the formula would be
    =Quantities*UnitPrice
    and then just drag it across to O7.

    Cheers
    JulieD

  3. #3
    KG
    Guest

    RE: Calculating with named ranges

    I wish I had asked this question years ago! Thanks JulieD