lots of data

  1. #1
    lwm11
    Guest

    lots of data

    Is there any way that when you export so much data that once it fills up all
    the 65K plus sections on sheet one, it will automatically flow to sheet two
    and so on?

  2. #2
    Gary Brown
    Guest

    RE: lots of data

    I created a stand-alone workbook that will do this for text-delimited files.
    I haven't gotten around to csv files yet. It's a work in progress but if you
    are interested let me know at...
    --
    Gary Brown
    [email protected]