Link to Worksheets

  1. #1
    Prasun
    Guest

    Link to Worksheets

    Hello:

    I have quite a few worksheets in my excel file. I want to create another
    worksheet which will have link to the other spreadsheets. Is this possible.
    If so how? This will save me time and i will not have to scroll left and
    right looking for the correct spreadsheet.

    Thank You
    Prasun

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Link to Worksheets

    ='sheet name'!A1

    etc

    Is this what you mean?

    RP

    news:efinIq%[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Ken Wright
    Guest

    Re: Link to Worksheets

    Another option is to right click on the little tab scroll arrows at the
    bottom left of the screen. Gives you an easier to read list of sheets.

    --
    Regards
    Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

  4. #4