clipboard in Excel collects but will only paste most recent item

  1. #1
    Gregory1558
    Guest

    clipboard in Excel collects but will only paste most recent item

    I have checked option settings and cannot discover why all items cannot be
    pasted.

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: clipboard in Excel collects but will only paste most recent item

    Gregory

    The default clipboard is Windows Clipboard and will accept one item only.

    For multiples go to Edit>Office Clipboard to bring that up.

    Collect the items then "Paste All".

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP