How do I change a cell from absolute reference to relative referen

  1. #1
    simonsez
    Guest

    How do I change a cell from absolute reference to relative referen

    I want to change in an existing worksheet a particular cell that looks to me
    like it has an absolute reference. I want to make it so the data can be
    changed in the cell, so I assume that would be a relative reference. When I
    try and make the change it does not let me, and the cell is not locked, nor
    the worksheet. Thank you

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: How do I change a cell from absolute reference to relative referen

    What is your formula? In which cell? What are the values of the cells you
    are trying to process? What result did you expect? What did you get instead?
    What do you mean by "does not let me"?

    --

    Kind Regards,

    Niek Otten