Inheriting spreadsheet from another user for budget analysis

  1. #1
    trace
    Guest

    Inheriting spreadsheet from another user for budget analysis

    I have inherited a huge headache of a spreadsheet that I have no idea how to
    simplify. I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to make it simpler to
    deliver pie graphs, income by sectors etc: It is for a financial analysis of
    a companies performance.
    HELP!

  2. #2
    Michael_Corral
    Guest

    RE: Inheriting spreadsheet from another user for budget analysis

    In my experience, people seem to like to keep all data all one sheet. This
    may have worked in the beginning, but as you can see, the business grew or
    more data was created. I would start breaking them down into more sheets and
    workbooks, then start making total sheets and also have graphs in other
    sheets that pull data from the new sheets that you have created.
    --
    Top Notch Admin