How do I delete the page watermark in the page break preview?

  1. #1
    fragilemouse
    Guest

    How do I delete the page watermark in the page break preview?

    I have a spreadsheet that, when printed and viewed in normal mode, does not
    show the "page 1" watermark in the middle of the sheet. In the page break
    preview view, the "page 1" watermark obscures some text-- and, unfortunately
    for me, this view is the one other people will use once I protect the sheet.
    Is there any way for me to delete this watermark.

    I have tried to modify the print settings in "page setup" to no avail!
    Please, help!

  2. #2
    Annie
    Guest

    RE: How do I delete the page watermark in the page break preview?

    Hi fragilemouse,
    I believe that is the purpose of Page Break preview. Try increasing the Zoom
    to 100 or 200% to read the numbers.
    Annie

  3. #3
    fragilemouse
    Guest

    RE: How do I delete the page watermark in the page break preview?

    Thanks a lot! We'll just set the view to normal mode.