Sorting

  1. #1
    Kmarie
    Guest

    Sorting

    When I sort a column of numbers, it comes out like this:

    When I want it to list them from small to big, like this:

    I can understand that the computer thinks the first way is right... but can
    I fix this?

  2. #2
    PC
    Guest

    Re: Sorting

    The problem is that the computer thinks the numbers are text.

    Place a 1 in a blank cell.

    Select the cell and Edit/Copy
    Select the range of numbers and Edit/Past Special and select the Multiply
    option.

    That should resolve the problem.

    PC

    news:[email protected]...