Disable Shift+F10 & context menu key in worksheet

  1. #1
    Lurc
    Guest

    Disable Shift+F10 & context menu key in worksheet

    Dear all,

    In Excel worksheet, I want to disable cell's context menu.

    Through VBA script I have disabled mouse right-click action by its event
    SheetBeforeRightClick. My question is how can I prevent by keyboard,
    Shift+F10 and windows context menu key?

    Thanks.

    --
    Best regards,
    RL

  2. #2
    Alan
    Guest

    Re: Disable Shift+F10 & context menu key in worksheet

    "Lurc" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Dear all,
    >
    > In Excel worksheet, I want to disable cell's context menu.
    >
    > Through VBA script I have disabled mouse right-click action by its
    > event SheetBeforeRightClick. My question is how can I prevent by
    > keyboard, Shift+F10 and windows context menu key?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > --
    > Best regards,
    > RL

    Hi,

    Try this:

    Application.CommandBars("Cell").Enabled = False

    I don't think you'll need anything else (such as the event capture) if
    you just disable using that command.

    HTH,

    Alan.

  3. #3
    Lurc
    Guest

    Re: Disable Shift+F10 & context menu key in worksheet

    It works. Thanks Alan.

    --
    Best regards,
    RL