Refreshing a pivot table

  1. #1
    Louise
    Guest

    Refreshing a pivot table

    I have posted this question before but didn't get any replies so am trying
    again in the hope that somebody knows the answer.....!!

    When using a pivot table, is it possible to refresh only certain columns
    rather than the whole table??

    Any urgent help would be appreciated.

    Thank you.

    Louise

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Refreshing a pivot table

    You can't refresh only part of a pivot table.

    Perhaps you could make a copy of the source data, change only the data
    you want updated in the pivot table, and base the pivot table on that.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

  3. #3