Invalid Picture Error

  1. #1
    Su
    Guest

    Invalid Picture Error

    Hi.

    I'm trying to install a plug in that will compare and highlight any
    differences between two excel spreadsheets. I have it working on 3 machines
    w/ Office 2003 but then on the other 2 machines I can't get it to work
    becasue I get:
    VISUAL BASIC ERROR: Invalid Picture

    Any ideas how I fix this?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Invalid Picture Error

    Hi Su,

    See Jan Karel Pieterse's suggestion in response to a similar post:

    http://tinyurl.com/a8pkp

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Invalid Picture Error

    Hi Su,

    The intended link was:

    http://tinyurl.com/cph9p

    ---

  4. #4
    Su
    Guest

    Re: Invalid Picture Error

    This is not an add-in that I have written. I have searched through the files
    where
    the add-in (synkronizer) was added and there are no jpg, gif, or other
    picture files that I can find to change.

    What I don't understand is why does it work on some machines and not on
    others? They are all running Win XP and have Office 2003.

    Any other thoughts? I read somewhere that re-installing Office would get
    rid of the error but it didn't... That would have been too easy.

  5. #5
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Invalid Picture Error

    Hi Su,

    Have you contacted Synkronizer? Their email support address is:

    [email protected]

    ---