Default Excel Border Colors

  1. #1
    Bobby
    Guest

    I have Excel 2002.

    When I try to add a border to a cell, the color defaults to light grey
    instead of black, even though the color control under Format>> Cells>>
    Border says "Automatic". How can I change the default color for
    automatic to be black instead of light grey for ALL spreadsheets?

    I've seen a similar string about this before, but there was never a
    resolution that worked.

    looking forward to your help!

    bobby

  2. #2