convert equation to formula

  1. #1
    DW in SF
    Guest

    convert equation to formula

    Is there anyway to take an equation written in Equation editor and convert it
    to an Excel formula?

  2. #2
    shafiee
    Guest

    Re: convert equation to formula

    You'll have to do that manually.
    And it is very interesting work.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Marcel Labonté
    Guest

    RE: convert equation to formula

    I just Used the Equation Editor to record a Chemical Equation so I doubt that
    the editor can do this.
    However there is a "MATHFORMAT" that might do some conversions.

    --
    Interested in EXCEL and the statistics it does.

  4. #4
    Marcel Labonté

    "Marcel Labonté" wrote:

    > I just Used the Equation Editor to record a Chemical Equation so I doubt that
    > the editor can do this.
    > However there is a "MATHFORMAT" that might do some conversions.
    > It may be necessary to use a product like MATHCAD, where the equations that you type actually do the work, then use that approach as a prototype to see how the computation go, and get the results.

    However you will have to convert your equation to EXCEL formula manually.