Drive - Folders - Files

  1. #1
    DPC
    Guest

    Drive - Folders - Files

    Hi all,

    I need to display a list of files in a directory into a list box. I also
    need the user to be able to change (combo box maybe) the drive and folder of
    where the list box is looking.

    Is there a control that does this already ?

    David.

  2. #2

    Re: Drive - Folders - Files

    If you want the user to open a file, you could use:
    application.GetOpenFilename

    If you want the user to pick a name to save a file, you could use:
    application.GetSaveAsFilename