Formula

  1. #1
    precioustj
    Guest

    Formula

    I currently am working on a few spreadsheets containing daily sale readings
    from 8 different stores. I have created a chart to show the days sales
    comparing it to last years sales (same day but for 2004) and would like to
    create either a formula and/or link to the second sheet so that it
    automatifally imports the info as opposed to me changing the formula every
    week....now this is done for all days of the week. Please HELP!
    --
    precioustj

  2. #2
    Barb R.
    Guest

    RE: Formula

    Can you give an example of the data you have. Are you trying to match two
    different pieces of data or just one?

    Thanks.

  3. #3
    precioustj
    Guest

    RE: Formula

    okay...I have a total of $15,365.21 sales for this past Sunday and Last years
    total for the same day was much lower, $9,842.92 for store #24 (this is done
    for every day of the week). My chart is on a seperate work sheet and both of
    these figures are on work sheet two (for this particular store)
    --
    precioustj