Excel opening with Visual Basiic File not Found Error?? Help!!!

  1. #1
    jbsand1001
    Guest

    Excel opening with Visual Basiic File not Found Error?? Help!!!

    When I open up Excel I am receiving an error message "Microsoft Visual Basic
    File not Found" when I hit help it tells me it is file not found error 53.
    Can anyone provide me some information on how I need to fix this problem.

    Help!!!!

    Thanks,

    Judd

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Excel opening with Visual Basiic File not Found Error?? Help!!!

    Hi Judd,

    See responses to similar questions from Tom Ogilvy

    http://tinyurl.com/9nubf

    and Dave Peterson:

    http://tinyurl.com/829pc

    ---