How do I view cell text without it visually hiding other cells?

  1. #1
    ldmci
    Guest

    How do I view cell text without it visually hiding other cells?

    When I key on text in a cell to edit information in a template sent to me,
    the cell display pops out visually blocking other cells with information.
    How can I change the display to allow me to double click the cell and then
    enter information, without the cell display being so enlarged - using excel
    2000.

  2. #2
    Naz
    Guest

    RE: How do I view cell text without it visually hiding other cells?

    Don't double click, edit the cell in the formula bar.
    --

    Naz,