How do I copy only subtotals to a new sheet?

  1. #1
    darlinvee
    Guest

    How do I copy only subtotals to a new sheet?

    Not including selecting each one individually.

  2. #2
    Andy B
    Guest

    Re: How do I copy only subtotals to a new sheet?

    Hi
    The way I do it is to set the grouping to display just the totals. Hit F5
    and from Special select visible cells. Copy and Edit|Paste Special|Values
    where you want them to go!

    Andy.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: How do I copy only subtotals to a new sheet?

    Select the range, press F5, select special and visible cells only, copy and
    paste

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom