Macro/Security Warning

  1. #1
    Marc
    Guest

    Macro/Security Warning

    Hello -

    I've deleted the macro in my workbook, but continue to get the message when
    opening the file.

    Is there something I can do to the file so I don't get the security message
    again.

    Thanks for your help.

    Marc

  2. #2
    Norman Jones
    Guest

    Re: Macro/Security Warning

    Hi Marc,

    You also need to delete the empty module.

    ---
    Regards,
    Norman

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: Macro/Security Warning

    Marc

    Check out here

    http://www.nickhodge.co.uk/tipstrick...warningremoval

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England
    [email protected]HIS

  4. #4
    Marc
    Guest

    Re: Macro/Security Warning

    Thank you Nick, it worked great. I appreciate your time and help.

    Marc