Fill Series option grayed out

  1. #1
    kodismom
    Guest

    Fill Series option grayed out

    I have a spreadsheet that in certain columns will not allow the fill series
    option to work. Only "copy cells" is an available option. Have tried
    clearing contents, deleting column and inserting a new column all with the
    same results. I can go to a column far to the right of my data and fill
    series works. I can add a new sheet to the file and the fill options work
    fine on the new sheet.

    any suggestions why this option isn't working in this particular section of
    the worksheet?
    --
    Pat

  2. #2