what mean by when office assistant show"too many different excell

  1. #1
    angie
    Guest

    what mean by when office assistant show"too many different excell

    When i want to copy a worksheet from another workbook to my another workbook,
    i get "too many excell format" and disallowed me to go thru it. It also
    happen when i want to edit the worksheet by using format or toolbar.

  2. #2

    Re: what mean by when office assistant show"too many different excell

    Some info:

    XL: Error Message: Too Many Different Cell Formats

    I think I'd try to get rid of some of those formats--make it much more vanilla
    like. Then do the copy.