Show month in different color?

  1. #1
    OneGoose
    Guest

    Show month in different color?

    I use excel at work and we have gages that are due calibration. I wanted to
    know how to put in a formula or something to show each gage that is due in
    red at the current month. That way when the next month comes the gages due
    that month are in red and the other months are normal.

  2. #2
    Mangesh Yadav
    Guest

    Re: Show month in different color?

    Use conditional formatting.
    A1 has the date, B1 has the gage parameter / reading
    Select B1. Go to format > conditional formatting. Select 'Formula is'. And
    enter in the box:
    =MONTH(A1)=MONTH(TODAY())
    click on format button and in patterns tab select the red color.

    Mangesh

    news:[email protected]...