Creating button as cell

  1. #1

    Creating button as cell(help plz)

    This may be a silly easy question, but im new to Excel so Id appreciate someone's help. I was wondering if its possible to create a button such that the button is a cell itself. So that when you click the cell, it executes the macro assigned to the button. Also, the button would need to keep the size and coordinates of the cell to which it is created into. If Im not being clear please let ,me know. Thanks
    Last edited by jpizzle; 06-01-2005 at 05:12 AM.

  2. #2

    Re: Creating button as cell

    You can put a button from the Forms toolbar over that cell. If you rightclick
    on the button and choose format control|properties tab, you can specify that it
    move and size with cell.

    And if you position the edges of the button while holding the alt-key, the
    button will "snap-to" the edge of the cell.

    (Rightclick on the button and then assign macro will assign the macro to the
    button.)