Combine Workbooks as separate worksheets

  1. #1
    SAL
    Guest

    Combine Workbooks as separate worksheets

    I lose column widths and row heights when I copy unto a new worksheet. Does
    anyone have any suggestions. I have four separate workbooks that need to be
    combined into one workbook but on a separate worksheet. I am using Microsoft
    Office XP, Excel 2002.

    Thanks,
    SAL

  2. #2
    Forum Guru
    North America
    MS-Off Ver
    2002/XP and 2007
    Posts
    15,826
    Are you trying to copy the whole worksheet? If so, try right clicking on the sheet tab, select "Move or Copy...", and follow the dialog to make an exact copy (column widths and all) of the worksheet.

  3. #3
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Combine Workbooks as separate worksheets

    Hi Sal

    You can use copy pastespecial (column width) line for the columns
    But there is no option for rows.
    If all the rows have the same row height then it is easy to do also.

    See also
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

    If you need help with the pastespecial code line post back

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl