[SOLVED] How do I find my recent postings if I can't remember title?

  1. #1
    tierneyrb
    Guest

    [SOLVED] How do I find my recent postings if I can't remember title?

  2. #2
    Forum Expert swatsp0p's Avatar
    Kentucky, USA
    MS-Off Ver
    Excel 2010
    Posts
    1,545
    search by keyword... what did you say in your post?
    Bruce
    The older I get, the better I used to be.
    USA

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: How do I find my recent postings if I can't remember title?

    If you are using a news reader search for your name i/alias f you are using
    MS web site search for your name/alias

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom

  4. #4
    Alan Beban

    swatsp0p wrote:
    > search by keyword... what did you say in your post?

    Or search by author, no matter what you said in your post.

    Alan Beban