I want to sort selected cells in Excel, not entire rows.

  1. #1
    Aeryn635
    Guest

    I want to sort selected cells in Excel, not entire rows.

    Has Microsoft Excel changed? I want to sort my selected cells, and not the
    entire row! Also, Excel keeps extending my selection to adjacent rows with
    data in them whether I use the sort shortcut button, or sort from the data
    menu.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: I want to sort selected cells in Excel, not entire rows.

    No, it hasn't change, you can select a range and only sort that range, you
    should get prompted if the adjoining cells has values but then you select
    "continue with current selection"

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom