Hows do I get rhe recently usef file indicator in options to work

  1. #1
    bubblehead
    Guest

    Hows do I get rhe recently usef file indicator in options to work

    I cannot get the gray area in general options to highlite. I would like to
    have all of my recently used file to come up.

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Hows do I get rhe recently usef file indicator in options to work

    Have you installed tweakui in windows, if you have turned off document list
    there is no file list in excel either

    http://support.microsoft.com/default...Product=xl2003

    Peo Sjoblom

    (No private emails please)