Automatic color setting in Excel

  1. #1
    Bogeyfre
    Guest

    Automatic color setting in Excel

    Somehow the automatic color is a light blue instead of black. Any ideas how
    this happen or how to fix it?

  2. #2
    Naz
    Guest

    RE: Automatic color setting in Excel

    If its the grid lines, click Tools>Options>View?Gridlines Colours and set it
    to black
    If its the text click Format>Style>Normal>Modify and select black

    --

    _______________________
    Naz,

  3. #3
    Bogeyfre
    Guest

    RE: Automatic color setting in Excel

    Appreciate the help, however that didn't fix it. I have two computers, load
    an Excel spread sheet on one the text is black and it prints black. Load the
    same sheet on the 2nd computer the text is light blue and prints light blue.
    Both are set automatic in the font color winsow. I'm lost.....

  4. #4
    Naz
    Guest

    RE: Automatic color setting in Excel

    I've just come across something that may be the cause of your problem, but
    this would apply to all your spreadsheets not just one.

    Right click on any spare part of the desktop
    click Properties
    click the Appearance tab
    click Advance
    from Item drop down list click window
    make sure the font colour is black

    --

    Naz,

  5. #5
    Bogeyfre
    Guest

    RE: Automatic color setting in Excel

    Thanks for the help, I was using a theme changer and the theme chaged the
    default color to blue. Changed the theme and the automatic color is back to
    black....