Training/Education Documents

  1. #1
    RH
    Guest

    Training/Education Documents

    I am working on a project that is asking me to educate our companies users
    about excel security to help us comply with the Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
    requirements. Different areas I am looking to present are Cell protection,
    password protection, best practice input layouts, cross footing/processing
    controls, building error checks into the spreadsheet, etc.

    I have not been able to find much documentation or information on this
    subject on the internet, and I was wondering if anyone knows of any good
    sources?

  2. #2
    Mike Middleton
    Guest

    Re: Training/Education Documents

    RH -

    You may find some relevant info here:

    http://www.eusprig.org/

    For example, check the EUSPRIG Downloads section, and join their Yahoo
    group.

    - Mike
    www.mikemiddleton.com

    news:[email protected]...