Color Palette, color disappears

  1. #1
    Emil
    Guest

    Color Palette, color disappears

    Hi,

    I have a very annoying problem!
    Sometimes when I open Excel all the text and cells marked or filled in red
    disappears. When I have a look at the color palette the red color is
    replaced with a white color...? It can work just fine for some time, but
    after a couple of hours the red color disappear.

    Regards ,
    Emil

  2. #2
    JustinLabenne
    Guest

    Re: Color Palette, color disappears

    Does this occur while using the same Excel workbook, or does it happen
    when you open a certains one?

    --
    JustinLabenne

  3. #3
    Emil
    Guest

    Re: Color Palette, color disappears

    It occurs while using the same workbook. Closing Excel an start it again
    wount help. I have to restart the computer in order to get the red color back.

  4. #4
    Does it happens in another workstation? If it gets fixed when restarting the computer, I would try to reinstall Office.