Workbook Properties

  1. #1
    KC8DCN
    Guest

    Workbook Properties

    Hi.

    I have an Excel spreadsheet. The Created date is different on the General
    and Statistics tabs. One is from 2001 and the other date is from 2004.

    The document was given to someone else to archive and then returned. Is
    that why the differences in dates are appearing? Is the date from 2001 the
    original creation date and the date from 2004 when I was given it back? The
    document was renamed by the other person.

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Jim Rech
    Guest

    Re: Workbook Properties

    Experimenting a bit it appears that the Statistics tab created date refers
    to when the file was created in Excel (File, New). The created date on the
    General tab seems to refer to when the workbook was first saved to disk with
    its current name.

    --
    Jim
    news:[email protected]...