How do I sort contacts in Excel?

  1. #1
    Scott
    Guest

    How do I sort contacts in Excel?

    How can I sort contacts in Excel? They will not sort because they say I have
    to "unmerge the cells" or "all cells are not the same size". It used to work
    fine. Thank you....scott

  2. #2
    JR
    Guest

    RE: How do I sort contacts in Excel?

    ....go ahead and unmerge. Select all the columns where the data is, right
    click, go to the alignment tab, uncheck the merge box.

  3. #3
    Barb R.
    Guest

    RE: How do I sort contacts in Excel?

    You'll need to unmerge the merged cells before you can sort. I'm guessing
    you copied something into the worksheet that merged the cells. Look at some
    of the last entries to see if you can find them and unmerge them.

  4. #4
    Scott
    Guest

    RE: How do I sort contacts in Excel?

    Thank you very much JR. This worked perfectly. Scott.....