i remove the entries in Excel-HyperLink-Browsed web Pages

  1. #1
    arun
    Guest

    i remove the entries in Excel-HyperLink-Browsed web Pages

    Just i want to remove the entries in Excel>Right Click on the sheet >hyperlink>
    Browsed web pages.After we removing the histroy entries the entries in the
    list
    not removing.How can i do this .. Any body help me..

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: i remove the entries in Excel-HyperLink-Browsed web Pages

    Close and restart excel

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom