Worksheets and Workbooks

  1. #1
    Tia
    Guest

    Worksheets and Workbooks

    I have a workbooks that has 3 worksheets.

    I have taken the 3 worksheets and combined them into 1 (combined) worksheet
    using formulas. They are all located in the same workbook. I now want to
    export data from the combined worksheet so I need to seperate it from the
    other 3. However, if I copy it the data is replaced with error messages
    since I used a formula to obtain it from the other worksheets. Is there a
    way to keep the information as it appears on the combined worksheet without
    having it linked so that I can copy this worksheet to another location and
    not get errors in the cells?

    Thanks for your time!!

  2. #2
    Michael Gill
    Guest

    RE: Worksheets and Workbooks

    Hi Tia,

    If you are copying it another Excel workbook you could select Edit -> Paste
    Special and then Values. Otherwise you could copy your combined sheet to
    another sheet and paste values and then copy from that.

    Michael