Comment/Balloon Pops up in Invoice Template

  1. #1
    Jon
    Guest

    Comment/Balloon Pops up in Invoice Template

    Hi

    In the invoice template there are a couple of cells that when you click on
    them a yellow box that looks similar to a comment box appears with
    instructions for that cell. How do I create and delete these and what
    exactly are they?

    Thanks
    Jon

  2. #2
    Pank
    Guest

    RE: Comment/Balloon Pops up in Invoice Template

    Jon,

    To add these comments do the following:-

    Pick the cells/row and/or columns that you want to have these comments
    appearing on, then select DATA –VALIDATION—Input Message Tab. In this key in
    the comments that you want to appear and presto they will appear. Please
    ensure that the TICK box is ticked.

    To delete one’s that you don’t want, select DATA—Validation—Input Message
    and basically delete them.

    HTH
    Pank

  3. #3
    Jon
    Guest

    RE: Comment/Balloon Pops up in Invoice Template

    Thanks. Microsoft definately needs to document that feature better.