how can i remove workbook protection setting???

  1. #1
    raviv
    Guest

    how can i remove workbook protection setting???

    i try to work with data analayze
    and do a regression to my numbers
    but when i start this function there is an error and an instant message
    inform me that i should change my workbook protection setting!
    how can i change it???

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    RE: how can i remove workbook protection setting???

    Tools>protection>unprotect workbook, since you say it is "your" workbook I am
    sure you know the password?

    Regards,

    Peo Sjoblom