SAVING

  1. #1
    TJ
    Guest

    SAVING

    Every few days, an essential excel document that I am working with, will say
    "document not saved". I will make changes, and that is the dialogue box I
    will get. I do not know how to fix it. I have some macros running, but very
    basic (cell shading). I have already tried to recreate the macros.

  2. #2
    Jonathan Cooper
    Guest

    RE: SAVING

    Are you saving to your local computer or a network server?

  3. #3

    Re: SAVING

    Sometimes it's a network problem. Sometimes, it's the antivirus program causing
    the trouble.

    Can you disable the AV program (temporarily) to see if that helps.

    If it does, visit the AV web site or yell for help from your IT folks.