Excel reset colors does not work.

  1. #1
    jackdaddy
    Guest

    Excel reset colors does not work.

    I want to change the colors back to their original color.

    I went in to tools, clicked options, clicked the colors tab and then clicked
    reset and nothing happened.

    The colors are still not what they were before I changed them.

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Excel reset colors does not work.

    Reset changes the colors to the default palette. Did you have an already
    customized palette?

    Palettes are workbook-specific. Changes in one workbook won't affect
    others.