Closing MSExcel

  1. #1
    sosjoan
    Guest

    Closing MSExcel

    I accidentally changed a number in a table I had created in Excel 2000. I put
    the correct number back but I keep getting the message saying that I can't
    change part of a table. I tried to close the worksheet but the message says I
    can't close the worksheet. I tried closing Excel altogether, but then the
    message says I can't quit Excel. I also tried shutting down my computer but
    the message keeps popping up saying I can't close Excel. This is ridiculous!
    Why can't I close Excel and not save any changes and have it go back the way
    it was originally? You can do it Word, what's so different? And what can I do
    to close Excel? I can't even turn my computer off. Any suggestions?

  2. #2

    Re: Closing MSExcel

    Instead of putting the correct number back, hit the escape key.

    It'll be like you didn't do anything.