Excell

  1. #1
    Annie
    Guest

    Excell

    How do I get excel to pie chart a certain percentage? Example 81%

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Excell

    What does that mean?

    Peo Sjoblom

    (No private emails please)

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Annie
    Guest

    Re: Excell

    I am trying to paste a pie graph to the percentage of employees that attended
    an in-service. I have 20 employees and 11 attended. How can I show this
    in a pie graph using excel. I have the formula bar that will give me the
    percentage by now I want to add a pie graph to be able to read easier.

  4. #4
    CLR
    Guest

    Re: Excell

    Put 20 in A1 and 11 in B1 and select A1 then click on the Chart Icon up in
    the ToolBar, then on the StandardTypes tab select Chart type: Pie and click
    NEXT......then label and format following the menus.........

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

  5. #5
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Excell

    First, enter your labels:
    In cell A1, type: Total
    In cell A2, type: Attend
    In cell A3, type: Absent

    Then, enter the data
    In cell B1, type: 20
    In cell B2, type: 11
    In cell B3, type: =B1-B2

    Select cells A2:B3
    Click the Chart Wizard button, on the toolbar, and create a pie chart.

    Annie wrote:
    > I am trying to paste a pie graph to the percentage of employees that attended
    > an in-service. I have 20 employees and 11 attended. How can I show this
    > in a pie graph using excel. I have the formula bar that will give me the
    > percentage by now I want to add a pie graph to be able to read easier.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List
    http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html