Paste Values

  1. #1
    Dave
    Guest

    Paste Values

    Hi all

    How can I paste values along side any text etc cells that are to the left.

    If I have text or anything in A1 to A20 could be A1 to A17 or T1 to T20 and
    B1 or U1 is highlighted is there a way that what I have copied, paste it to
    B1 to B20 or B1 to B17 or U1 to U20.

    Thanks in Advance

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Paste Values

    Yes, you can do all that but a bit more detail would be helpful.

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software