Incorrect subject ... but

  1. #1

    Incorrect subject ... but

    Can you provide any tips where I can find Help- MS Money 5?

    Boswell [email protected]

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Incorrect subject ... but

    If you get a newsreader it is at the server msnews.microsoft.com and it is
    called microsoft.public.money
    since you are using CDO do the same way as when you got here but instead of
    selecting office>excel select money.
    Hint, it is much better to use a newsreader (even outlook express) than the
    web version, only reason not using one would be if you are behind a firewall
    at work

    Peo Sjoblom

    (No private emails please)

    news:[email protected]...