how can i print a screen showing mouse cursor

  1. #1
    Clive
    Guest

    how can i print a screen showing mouse cursor

    Using office 2003 is it possible to copy, paste and print a screen with the
    mouse cursor showing? If not where can I get copies of all mouse cursor
    shapes to use in pupil instruction manuals?

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: how can i print a screen showing mouse cursor

    I use Snagit, which lets me capture screen shots, with or without the
    cursor:

    http://www.techsmith.com/products/snagit/default.asp

    If you're creating lots of manuals, it's probably worth the investment,
    for ease of use.

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List