How do I create custom fill colors (for cells) in Excel 2002?

  1. #1
    rob653
    Guest

    How do I create custom fill colors (for cells) in Excel 2002?

    I want to use some fill colors in Excel that aren't available as default.
    How do I create some?

  2. #2
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: How do I create custom fill colors (for cells) in Excel 2002?

    XL can only display the 56 colors in the Color Palette. Choose
    Tools/Options/Color. Select a color you no longer want, and click
    Modify. Choose the color you want from the popup.

    This choice applies at the workbook level. To make it apply to all new
    workbooks, you'll need to create/modify a default workbook. See Help for
    details.

    You can also import, in the Color Options dialog, palettes from other
    workbooks.

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: How do I create custom fill colors (for cells) in Excel 2002?

    Goto Tools>Options>Color, select one of the colours, then click the modify
    button to define your own colour for that entry in the colour palette.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...