Viewers for Excel files

  1. #1
    John Diener
    Guest

    Viewers for Excel files

    Does anyone know where I can find a download of an Excel viewer that will
    operate on the Windows 98 operating system?

    Thanks,

    JWD

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Viewers for Excel files

    http://www.pcworld.com/downloads/fil...5257&fileidx=1

    it's supposed to be a viewer for excel 97 which is win98 compatible, have
    not tested it though

    Peo Sjoblom

    (No private emails please)

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Viewers for Excel files

    I just wanted to confirm that it works with win98, I have win98 on a virtual
    drive and it worked fine to install it there

    Peo Sjoblom

    (No private emails please)

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    John Diener
    Guest

    Re: Viewers for Excel files

    Peo Sjoblom,

    Thanks for the response and the link to a source. I'll try it and see if it
    works for me.

    Regards,

    JWD