Good spreadsheet design

  1. #1
    Mary Ann
    Guest

    Good spreadsheet design

    Are there any good resources on spreadsheet design tips e.g. standards to
    follow, tips etc.

    I have been working with Excel for some time and am a competent user but do
    not do VBA so would want the resources to be pitched at this level.

    Any recommendations on books, websites or other material would be great.

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Good spreadsheet design

    Hi Mary Ann,

    http://www.eusprig.org/smbp.pdf

    BTW there is more interesting stuff in this site

    --

    Kind Regards,

    Niek Otten

    Microsoft MVP - Excel

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Good spreadsheet design

    Perhaps as a start, try the 3 responses given in this thread:
    http://tinyurl.com/c9744

    And in David McRitchie's response there, he provides some links to John
    Raffensperger's site(s), one of which is:
    http://www.mang.canterbury.ac.nz/peo...com/10tips.htm

    --
    Rgds
    Max