font color

  1. #1
    J0s
    Guest

    font color

    Hi everybody,

    The system freeze each time I try to change the color font or a cell
    background.
    Start Excel in safe mode /a did not resolve anything.

    Thank You in advance for your help.

    J0s
    Montreal (Qc)

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    Re: font color

    Could be you're too low on system Memory...........if you have other
    programs running at the same time, try shuting them down and then trying to
    change the font color.........maybe you need more RAM

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

    news:#[email protected]...